Whynter RPD-561EGP 50 Pints Energy Star High Capacity Portable Dehumidifier with Pump, 30~90% RH, 3 drainage options, 24-Hr Timer, 18-pint bucket, Auto-defrosting, Restart / Auto Shut-off, for up to 4000 sq ft, Black
Get 2% + 10% off at Check out
The stylish and powerful Whynter RPD-561EGP Energy Star 50 Pints Portable Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump is a high capacity unit with an impressive capability of removing up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day. Featuring an internal condensate pump, this unit is specifically designed for high volume usage without having to worry about interrupted operation.
ENERGY STAR rated:
This unit is ENERGY STAR rated, demonstrating specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options; manual drain, gravity drain, and condensate pump drain. This portable dehumidifier includes an 18-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. The condensate pump can pump out (and up) condensation water through the included 16.5’ drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15’ of vertical lift.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff:
This unit can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
The Whynter RPD-551EWP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 4000 sq. ft.
Previous Dehumidifier Standards made in 2012
- Changes made in 2012 required dehumidifiers to be tested at an ambient temperature of 80 degrees F and 60% humidity. The capacity is calculated at the amount of water removed per day at test conditions. As a result, most dehumidifiers were built standard as 30-, 50-, and 70-pint models, referring to the amount of moisture they remove in 24 hours under those conditions.
New 2019 Dehumidifier Standards
- Dehumidifiers are now tested at 65 degrees F and 60% humidity, which is 15 degrees lower than in the past. Since there’s less water vapor to remove from cooler air, the number of pints each dehumidifier removes also dropped. The standard pint capacities under the new conditions are about 20-, 30- and 50-pint dehumidifiers (as opposed to 30-, 50-, and 70-pint models when tested at 80 degrees F)
Warranty: One Year
- 50 pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) capacity dehumidifier
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 30 ~ 90% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
- Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- 3 drainage options:
- 18 pints removable water bucket
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
- Dual fan speeds and 24 Hours timer function
- Continuous Fan Operation
- Washable pre-filter included
- Handles and caster wheels for portability
- Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
- 16.5′ drain hose included for condensate pump drain
- 3′ drain hose included for gravity drainage
- Air Flow: 330 m3/h / 110CFM
- Noise Level: <55 dB(A)
- Power consumption: 980 Watts / 8.8 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 15″ W x 12″ D x 23.25″ H
- Packaging Dimensions: 17″ W x 14.5″ D x 26″ H
- Product weight: 41 lbs
- Package weight: 48 lbs
- UL listed and Energy Star rated
- Download Product Manual
- This unit is shipped via Regular Ground only; No Air shipment
- Please select “UPS Ground" at Check out
- Please call for quotation if faster service is needed
- Usually shipped in 2 days
*** Go Visit Dehumidifier Section ***
*** Go Visit Air Conditioner section ***