Sunpentown SPT T1-2011A Water Purifier with UV and Carbon filtration
The T1-2011A countertop water purifier combines carbon filtration with germicidal UV lamp. Effectively removes contaminants while improving taste and odor of drinking water. Installs to a sink's water faucet in minutes with the multi-purpose faucet connector.
Sorry, This Product is Discontinued, However, Accessories are still available
UV filtration: with the ultraviolet radiation between 240 through 290 nanometer, UVC penetrates the outer structure of biological contaminants and alters their DNA molecule to destroy and prevent replication. UVC technology is environmentally friendly and does not alter the taste, odor or pH value of the water.
Carbon filter: by using an unique technique of wet casting process to combine carbon granule with fibers, the carbon cartridge is capable of absorbing a high amount of chemical carcinogens. Within the same amount of time, the T1-2011A can remove 5 to 10 times more contaminants than traditional granular carbon filters or carbon blocks. Also removes chlorine and lead while preserving beneficial minerals that are needed by the human body.
Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 360-degree rotatable lead-free water outlet
- UV sterilizer with 99.99% efficiency
- Max water output at 5.7L/min
- Energy saving & eco-friendly
- SGS inspected for purifying capability
- Hi-tech smart chip monitors water quality
- LED indicators for purifying status and time display
- Carbon cartridge effectively removes chlorine and lead
- UV output at 254 nm: 40μW/cm2 - 60μW/cm2
- Removes carcinogens while preserves necessary minerals for human body
- Carbon cartridge Life Span: 1 year or 12,000L, Made in Japan
- UV Filter Life Span: 12 months
- Power consumption: 0.6W (standby) / 14W (operation)
- Product origin: Made in Taiwan
- Dimensions: 11.61W x 4.69D x 15H inches
- Weight: 9.26 lb
*** Click here to visit to Home Improvement Section to see more ***
*** Click here to visit to Home Appliance Section to see more ***