Sonic Alert BC400 Sonic Sitter Baby Cry Signaler; Adjustable Sensitivity Control Dial & Plugs into Any Electrical Outlet - For Use with Sonic Boom SB1000
The Sonic Sitter, model BC 400 is a small, attractive unit that immediately alerts you when your baby starts crying. The BC 400 has an adjustable sensitivity control, and can be set to alert you to sounds as soft as a babyís whisper.
Sorry, This Product is Currently Out of Stock.
The BC 400 simply plugs into any outlet in the babyís room. So your baby is not disturbed, no lamp flashes in the babyís room. When your baby cries, the BC 400 sends a signal over your homeís electrical system to remote receivers, so it is completely wireless! You can rest assured that you will always know when your baby is crying and needs you. The Sonic Sitter also has a built-in indicator light to show you itís working.
Please remember you need to use at least one remote receiver with the Sonic Sitter. The most popular receiver is our SB1000 alarm clock with built-in receiver.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Promotional Price Valid for 1 unit only
- Power: AC 120V/60Hz
- Adjustable sensitivity control can be set to alert you to sounds as soft as a baby's whisper
- Plugs into any electrical outlet in the baby's room
- No lamp flashes in the baby's room
- Built-in indicator light shows you that it is working
- No built-in outlet to plug in a lamp
- Dimensions: 3" H x 3" W x 4" D
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
*** Click to go back to Baby Monitor Section to see more ***
*** Click to go back to Electronics Section to see more ***