P3 P4490 Kill a Watt Edge Electricity Usage Monitor; Built-in Motion Sensor, Programmable Standby Killer, Cost and Carbon Footprint Calculations
Consumers have depended on the Kill A Watt® and the Kill A Watt EZ for years to help them save energy and money. Now with the new Kill A Watt Edge it is easier than ever to gain insight on your consumption with the added experience of new features, for both the average and technically savvy consumer.
The Kill A Watt Edge has all the measuring capabilities of its predecessors. There is an added CO2 function so that you may calculate your Carbon Footprint, and it has a dual display that shows multiple types of information at once. It will even calculate the consumption and cost of your devices when left in standby mode. Once you are familiar with those costs they are easily combatable with the programmable motion sensor, that will shut off your items when you are not in the room. After time the Edge will learn your behaviors and tell you how much you have saved when your devices are in real “off” mode.
The Edge is also easy to read thanks to a tether that allows you to perch your meter nearby the item you are measuring without having to bend over or unplug the device to view data.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Promotional Price Valid for 1 unit only
- Shows the operating costs of electronics
- Built-in motion sensor
- Eliminates standby waste with programmable standby killer
- Programmable and easy to use
- Overcurrent Protected
- Calculates carbon footprint savings
- 4.5 foot cord for hard to reach plugs
- Power rating: 120 Vrms ± 10% 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15 Amps, 1980 Watts, Resistive and Inductive, 600 Watts Tungsten 1/3 H.P. 120 V.A.C
- Dimensions: 9" H x 7" W x 3" D
- Weight: 0.6125 lbs
- This unit is shipped via Regular Ground only; No Air shipment
- Please select “UPS Ground" at Check out
- Please call for quotation if faster service is needed
- Usually shipped in 48 hours*
*** Click to go back to Home Electricity Management Section to see more ***
*** Click to go back to Home Appliances Section to see more ***