XYZprintng 3F1AWXUS00K da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer with Aluminum Print Bed and Frustration-Free Calibration
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer from XYZprinting allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminum print bed, which makes it compatible with third-party 1.75mm filaments. Select your favorite filament brand for an optimal 3D printing experience. The da Vinci Pro also has an auto-loading filament system that will ensure the filament is loaded correctly and ready for use.
XYZware for Pro
The da Vinci Pro comes bundled with software that enables you to adjust multiple settings, such as speed, print support, and Retraction. By being able to provide settings for Retraction, you can print objects without any streaking or smudges that occur when the extruder moves across the print.
Aluminum Print Bed
The aluminum print bed makes for a durable heating surface that rapidly distributes heat evenly and decreases the chances of print warping better than the common glass print bed. Simply cover the bed with masking tape, adjust the heat setting appropriately, and watch your prints stick to the print bed with ease.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has an intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software that guides you in the right direction. Follow the instructions as they appear on the screen and turn the knobs accordingly for an easy calibration experience.
Connect to Your Home Network
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has Wi-Fi connectivity. It allows you to wirelessly send print jobs when connected to your home network by using Windows and Mac computers, as well as the XYZgallery app available on Android devices. Send your own designs from your computer, or access the thousands of 3D models available in the XYZgallery app from your Android device.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Print Jet: Single
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Layer Thickness: 2.8 mil
- Print / Creation Size: 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8"
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Supported Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Resolution: 100 microns/0.1 mm, 200 microns/0.2 mm, 300 microns/0.3 mm, 400 microns/0.4 mm
- Panel Type: 2.6" Display
- Software: XYZware Pro
- File Format: .3w, .stl
- Feeding Method: Direct Feeding
- Operation System: Windows: X86 32- or 64-bit; Intel Core i3 or later; 4GB DRAM; Mac: 64-bit compatible; 4GB DRAM
Mac OSX 10.8 64-bit +
- Voltage: 110-240V; 6 amps maximum
- Net Weight: 57.4 lb
- Product Dimension: 18.4" x 20.00" x 22.00"
- This unit is shipped via Regular Ground only; No Air shipment
- Please select “UPS Ground" at Check out
- Please call for quotation if faster service is needed
- Usually shipped in 48 hours
*** Go Visit 3D Printer ***
*** Go Visit PLA Filaments ***