Surround Air Multi-Tech S5000 Intelligent High-Efficiency, UV & Ionic Air Purifier, HEPA, Photocatalytic Oxidation, Activated Carbon Filters, Covers up to 650 Sq ft
Friends and family always deserve the best, especially when it comes to the basics, like air. Most people do not notice significant differences in air quality until they have something to compare it with. Surround Air's Multi-Tech S5000 Intelligent air purifier produces unparalleled air quality with its six stages of filtration and is extremely easy to use with its advance sensor technology.
Sorry, This Product is Discontinued, However, Accessories are still available
The S5000 is equipped with one of the most comprehensive cleaning methods available today. The purifying process begins with the pre-filter to remove large particles from the air, before they clog up the other filters. The activated carbon filter eliminates powerful odors, chemicals and cigarette smoke for an odor free environment. The true HEPA filter, removes 99.97% of dust, dander and other debris all the way down to the 0.3 micron level so that the air is safe to breathe for allergy and asthma sufferers. The photo-catalytic filter is coated with titanium dioxide to stop everything from chemical molecules, bacteria and odor-causing compounds. The germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms like germs and fungi and is highly recommend by the U.S. Center of Disease Control. The last step in the filtration process is the ionizer that cause damaging particles to bond together thereby removing them from the air because of their new found density.
There are other features on the S5000 that will quickly become indispensable. It operates extremely quietly and has a heavy duty fan to circulate the air that much quicker The advanced sensor technology analyzes the dust and odor in the air and then adjusts its settings automatically that maximizes its performance and energy usage. Give your loved ones the air they deserve with Surround Air Multi-Tech S5000 Intelligent air purifier and purchase one today!
Six Proven Air-Cleaning Technologies
Other Important Benefits
- True Permanent HEPA Filter: For the most effective protection against dust & allergens. Furthermore, the HEPA is washable, so it does not require replacement, substantially reducing replacement costs. Recommended by Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Germicidal UV Lamp: To destroy micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mold toxins). Recommended by U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Activated Carbon Filter: For chemicals, gases odors and cigarette smoke. The most absorbent filter material known to man.
- Ionizer: Which disperses negative ions to seek out and remove particles & bacteria from the air. Proven by government studies to be effective, and to enhance performance of filters.
- Photocatalyst Oxidation Filter: which effectively reduces chemicals, bacteria and odors
- Washable Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter: For larger particles, lengthening the life of the other filters.
How the Multi-Tech S5000 Purifies the Air
- Quiet Operation: Ensuring peace and quiet while running, even with its powerful fan.
- Low Energy Usage: ensuring low electricity costs, even if running the Multi-Tech continuously.
- Low Replacement Costs: Less than $50 per year for replacement filters and UV lamps.
Features and Function :
- Washable Pre Filter: The air first enters pre filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
- High-Efficiency HEPA FilterThe most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The S5000 uses a permanent, washable HEPA, so it does not require replacement.
- Activated Carbon Filter: The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. According to Penn State Dept. of Aerobiological researchers, carbon filters serve to remove odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
- Photocatalytic Oxidation Filter: This filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which produces highly reactive ions and electrons when combined with the UV light from the S5000's UV lamp. These highly reactive ions attach to chemical molecules, bacteria and odor-causing compounds, destroying them through oxidation. Independent tests by research scientists have proven photocatalytic oxidation to by highly effective.
- Germicidal UV Lamp: The most effective way to destroy micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mold) and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and re-circulating through the room. UV lamps are recommended by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Safe and Effective Ionizer: Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be highly effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Finally, the Multi-Tech's ionizer is proven to be safe, producing virtually no ozone whatsoever.
Manufacturer Warranty : Three years
- Model Number: Surround Air S5000
- Product Type: Air purifier
- Product Dimensions: 13.25" (W) x 9.25" (D) x 23.5" (H)
- Product Weight: 14.75 pounds
- Filtration Methods: Washable pre-filter, activated carbon filter, true HEPA filter, photo-catalytic filter, germicidal UV lamp
- Room Coverage Area: 650 sq. feet
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Noise Level (dB): Less then 45dB at highest output
- Power Consumption (Watts): 50
- Air Flow Rate (CFM): 212cfm
- Purification Rate: 99.97%
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm
- Display: LED
- Extremely quiet operation even on highest setting
- UV lamp
- Automatic Air Pollution Sensor
- Remote control
- Compact design
- Ideal for homes, bedrooms and offices
*** Go Visit
Air Purifier section ***
*** Go Visit Home & Appliance Section ***