US Government or School Purchase Order Accepted
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more Details
Thank you for visiting i-Market at Yahoo, the internet marketplace for computer & Home products.
We are dedicated to provide our customers with best products with the most competitive prices. Currently, we supply to the net-shoppers with MultiMedia Products, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, Optical Devices, Home & Kitchen Appliances, Air Conditioner & Heater, Table Games, and Printing Supplies for Copier, Printer and Fax Machines. i-Market will gradually increase the spectrum of our product line to better serve our valuable customers.
I-Market accepts American Express, Discover, Master Charge, Visa, and PayPal / Bill-Me-Later payment. We do accept Check or Money order, upon your Check order Money clear the bank, we will ship the product to you.
Service Since 1990
i-Market information & Return / Exchange Policy
Government & School Purchase
i-Market does accept Purchase Order from US School, School District, College or University; US Federal, State and Local government. We do provide discount for Volume purchase, please contact i-Market for more detail.
Your Purchase order should contain the following information so we can process your order with Net Term:
Please contact our Sales department at email@example.com for further assistance.
- The Organization Name
- Billing Address
- Ship-to Address
- Contact Person and Title
- Contact Telephone and Fax
- Contact e-Mail
- Product model number, quantity, and unit price you intent to purchase (Please call our sales for final price)
- Shipping & Handling fee (Please call our sales for detail)
- PO Number
- Payment Terms
- Authorization Signature
United Parcel Services / FedEx :
All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or Truck; either Ground or Air, unless otherwise pre-arranged.US Postal Services
i-Market will ship via US postal services to PO box and other places as long as it is pre-arranged. If you prefer to ship by US postal services, select the similar shipping method during check out, and then indicate it in the comment that you prefer Postal Services. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you to confirm the order and the new freight charge. Please be aware that it may take extra one business day to process the shipment via postal services.Most orders are shipped the same day or within 48 hours
Orders must be placed and approved by our credit department no later than 1:30PM Pacific Standard Time for all shipping methods. All orders placed after the above mentioned time may or may not be shipped on the same business day. Not all shipping methods are available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. The normal business day for I-Market is from Monday to Friday, holiday excluded. If the order is placed on Friday after 1:30PM Pacific Standard Time, the order may be processed on the following Monday or next business day.Shipping Charge
- Our web site is linked directly with UPS, it will calculate the shipping charge automatically after you enter the destination address.
- The weight and shipping destination are the two factors that influence the shipping charge.
- If you prefer shipping via US Postal Service, please select ups ground, make note in remarks section to let us know US Postal Service is preferred. We will call you to confirm the actual shipping charge. Be aware that US Priority Mail usually cost more than UPS Ground.
- In general, we ship via US Priority when US postal service is preferred. Please let us know if you prefer shipping it via parcel post.
- If shipment is shipping into Canada, the shopping cart is not capable of calculate the freight. I-Market will contact you to let you know the exact freight charge
Non-continental USA region :
- For order shipping into the state of California, Sales Tax will be collected
- No Sales Tax will be collected for other US states
International order :
- Currently, both Air delivery and ground service are available for shipments to most of Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. i-Market will contact customer if request is not supported by freight carrier.
Non-Deliverable Shipping Addresses:
- We do not accept international order except order from Canada, US Territories, or APO / FPO at this moment. Freight charge won't show up for the order shipping into Canadian region, i-Market will contact customer to confirm the total amount. Any foreign country Duties, Sales Tax, GST, or Custom Fee are the responsibility of the customer, I-Market is not authorized to quote or collect it.
- Private mailbox - Can only delivered by US Postal Services, i-Market will try its best to arrange it if applicable
- Guest room in Hotels or Motels, etc.
- Exhibitor in Trade Shows and Conventions
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to offer additional shipping options in the near future.
- For Technical Support on hardware products and printer supplies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service engineers will try our best to answer your questions and concerns.
- For Refurbished Printer - The cause of defective needs to be determined before any action from i-Market can be taken. A Technical service Representative will call to determine the cause of defective.
- If the product can be repaired by changing the part(s), i-Market will ship the part to the customer and walk the customer on how to replace that part. If the customer prefers not to replace the part, Customer needs to ship back the product back with freight prepaid, i-Market will then repair the product within 48 hours of arrival and ship it back to the customer at i-Market's expense
- If the printer cannot be repaired by exchanging the part(s), i-Market will arrange the replacement shipped. and the defective unit returned, at i-Market's expense.
- For supports on software products, please contact the Publisher for direct services.
- For products manufactured by Sunpentown, please contact Sunpentown Supports Services at 1-800-330-0388, or send e-mail to email@example.com
- For products manufactured by Haier, please contact Haier Customer Satisfaction Center at 1-877-337-3639, or visit the Customer Supports at http://www.haieramerica.com/en/
- For products manufactured by Soleus, please contact Soleus Customer Satisfaction Center at http://www.soleusair.com/soleusair/contact.html
- For Mini Split Air Conditioner manufactured by Amcor or Pridiom, please contact Pridiom Customer Satisfaction Center at 1-201-438-3260, ext. 306, or e-Mail the Customer Supports at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All packaged need to be inspected upon receiving
- Damaged package or product needs to be reported within 3 Business days from the date of delivery
- Damage Inspection by Carrier will be arranged by i-Market
- All original packaging material must be kept for carrier inspection too
- Replacement can be arranged within the reasonable time
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number: RMA number is required for all merchandise returned for credit, repair, or exchange. Product returned without Return Authorization Number won't be processed.
- Information Needed: When calling for RMA number, please have the following information available: Your Name, Phone Number, Product Number, Product Description, Invoice Number, and your reason for returning the merchandise.
- Buyer Remorse Returns: Customer has 3 Business days Buyer Remorse grace period after they received the product(s). i-Market needs to be notified of Buyer Remorse return during the grace period. Full refund of product price will be issued if i-Market received notice during the grace period.
- Buyer Remorse Returns: Opened or used products are not qualified for Buyer Remorse Returned. Please refer to 30-day money back guarantee for more detail/
- 30-day money back/exchange guarantee (from invoiced date): for all non-defective hardware products.
- 15 % Restocking fee will be applied for "Return for Refund", unless i-Market is notified within Buyer Remorse grace period
- No refund on CD / software (exchange only for defective CD),
- No refund on Portable Gasoline Power Generator, Replacement only.
- No remorse return for used Patio Heaters, either LPG or Electric, unless it is defective within 30 days.
- No refund on Air Conditioner unit. Replacement only unless it is dead on arrival.
- 15-day money back/exchange for furniture.
- Return of Non-Defective product: If the non-defective product is returned within the 30-day for money back, products should be enclosed in their original boxes and all original manuals and accessories should be included. An outside shipping box with suitable cushion should be used to ship the product back so the product is protected. i-Market is not responsible for any items that are missing or damaged during shipment due to improper packaging. Product should be shipped back to i-Market freight prepaid. i-Market reserves the right to impose service charge if the product is not returned in its original condition, or damaged during shipping due to improper packaging.
- No refund: No Refund will be issued after 30 days from the invoice day.
- Mis-handled / Abused / Altered products: Any physical or functional damage caused by mis-handling, abuse or unauthorized alternation of product shall void the warranty.
- Return Freight Prepaid: All merchandise returned must be shipped Freight Prepaid, unless it is DOA (Defective on Arrival) and is reported within 30 days from the invoice date.
- RMA # Valid for 21 days: Returned products must be received within 21 days from the RMA number issuing date. Products should be enclosed in their original boxes and all original manuals and accessories should be included. Incomplete packages are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Advance Replacement: If Advance replacement is requested by customer, i-Market has to charge customer for both the replacement product(s) and freight charge.
- i-Market will refund the charge to the customer if the defective product is returned to i-Market or the factory within 30 days from the date that replacement unit is shipped.
- RMA # on shipping box: RMA number should be clearly marked on outside of the boxes. Failing to do so will delay the RMA process.
- Package lost or damaged: We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged returning package during shipping. Be sure to insure the return package with the carrier.
- No Marking on product accepted: All parts with permanent marks on product or product packaging box will not be qualified for exchange or credit.
- Warranty Date: Warranty is identified on each product page, and is based on original invoiced date. I-Market must be notified of any Defective On Arrival (DOA) products within 10 days of the receiving date.
- Refused & Returned Shipment: There will be a 30% restocking fee on all of the refused or returned shipments due to wrong address or other reasons. Restocking fee is calculated based on the price of the product(s); Freight charge is non-refundable.
- Ground shipping for Replacement: i-Market warrants to the original purchaser only. RMA returning or Replacement product to the customer will be shipped by UPS Ground. Other shipping methods can be arranged with additional charges.
- Shipping/Handling charges: Shipping/Handling charge is non-refundable.
- Free Shipping Purchase: Purchases with free shipping that are refused or returned will be charged with actual shipping costs.
- Address Correction: I-Market reserves the right to bill customer for address correction and intercept charge if the shipping address provided by customer is wrong, or package is forwarded to a new location by customerís request.
Advance Replacement :
- If Advance replacement is requested by customer, i-Market has to charge customer for both the replacement product(s) and freight charge.
- Customer is required to return the defective product back to i-Market or factory within 30 days from the date the replacement is sent.
- i-Market will refund the total amount to customer if defective is returned with 30 days
- No refund for replacement product if customer fail to return it within 30 days.
- This policy is revised on October 20, 2009.
- All Remanufacturing / Compatible Printing supplies sold at i-Market normally carrying ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY except the products with different warranty information specified at its product page.
- All Branded / OEM Printing supplies sold at i-Market will be warrantied by the Branded / OEM Manufacturer after i-Market's standard 30 day warranty.
- All DDR Dancing pads carry one (1) month warranty, all defective should be reported within one month. i-Market is not responsible for the wear out due to the usage of the dancing Pads.
- Remanufactured Printers / Copiers / Fax Machines carry either 1 months or 3 months warranty.
- i-Market provides 30 days Money back warranty for all products except otherwise noted on the product pages.
- Warranty service with return shipping prepaid is valid for 50 US states only, Customer outside USA is responsible for any freight charge or custom fee to ship the product(s) back to i-Market for Warranty Service
- Warranty services of the Branded Products, other than Printing supplies :
- i-Market will handle the warranty services for 30 days from the invoice date
- Please contact the Manufacturer for Manufacturer Warranty service after 30 days
- i-Market will try its best to assist customer in getting the Manufacturer's Warranty Services
- No money back guarantee for software package.
Printer Supplies :
Disclaimer and Limitation Of Liability
- All Remanufacturing / Compatible Inkjet, copier, fax and laser printer cartridges (supplies) carry one year replacement warranty & 30-days Money back warranty from invoice date, against manufacturing defects. Provided that product is stored and handled properly.
- Non Remanufactured Branded Inkjet, copier, fax and laser printer cartridges (supplies) are warrantied by i-Market for 30 days and by the Branded Manufacturer afterwards.
- If the defective printing supplies is more than 30% consumed, a services charge may be charged according to the percentage used.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE OWNER, ADVERTISER, MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE, AND NOT BY I-MARKET STORE. I-MARKET STORE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR RELATED SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. I-MARKET STORE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED IN TERMS OF ITS COMPATIBILITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED UNDER THE I-MARKET RETURN POLICY, I-MARKET STORE AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, CONSULTANTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL. WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD OR DISPLAYED ON IMARKETCITY.COM SITE. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ELEMENT SOURCE AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
A possibility exists that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exist that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although I-Market attempts to ensure the integrity of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness, or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform I-Market, so it can be corrected. Price and availability of products and services offered on the Site are subject to change without prior notice. To the extent we provide information on availability of products or services, you should not rely on such information. I-Market will not be liable for any lack of availability of products and services you may order through the Site.email@example.com