2 Years Extended Warranty Service Plan from Consumer Priority Service
Extended Warranty Detail:
Service Contract information from 3rd party Service Company will be provided by e-mail to the customer after the product is shipped. Service Contract for Extended Warranty needs to be registered online within 30 days from the Invoice date. If Extended Warranty is not registered on time, the Extended Warranty may be voided.
- Provided by Consumer Priority Service (CPS)
- Zero deductible - 100% comprehensive parts and labor coverage, you’re FULLY COVERED
- Total Access - With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Thousands of nationwide authorized service centers
- Convenient toll-free 800 number (800) 905-0443
- No lemon policy - If CPS authorized service center can not fix it, CPS will replace it
- CPS provides complete coverage across all 48 contiguous states
- Express On-Site Upgrade - With CPS Express On-Site Upgrade plan you can now upgrade any of CPS service plans to include door-to-door service. CPS will pickup your defective product from your home or workplace, repair or replaces it, and returns it to you
- Hassle free claims system
- Price indicated is per unit price
Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days from the day of the product was purchased, and is non-refundable.